You may send a short e-mail message describing your relevant experience to email@example.com, or send your resume to Human Resources
The Calibration Technician Level II-IV Position requires that the technician have a working background in calibration of Physical, Dimensional, Some Electrical, Chemical, Thermodynamic, and Mass related instruments.
- Apply knowledge of electronics, mathematics, and measurement science to calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment to ensure measurement accuracy.
- Perform calibrations based on scope of experience and qualifications.
- Maintain accurate records of test data and enter required information in the company’s database.
- Process calibration data and generate calibration certificate.
- Ability to measure, summarize and register all information obtained during calibration.
- Identify and utilize appropriate measurement techniques and procedures.
- Maintain calibration standards.
- Willingness to perform in house as well as on-site field service work and overnight travel as needed. This position is primarily in a team/lab environment or at customer site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in calibration of Test Equipment (Physical, Dimensional, Some Electrical, Chemical, Thermodynamic, and Mass related instruments)
- Must be at least 18 years of age; Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Understanding of the basic principles of Metrology.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with ISO IEC 17025 & ANSI Z540 Standards.
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet applications and strong Excel skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training.
- Electronics/Metrology degree.
- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted and frequent lifting of 10-20 pounds.
- Willingness to travel to local/regional on-site locations with overnight stays is required.
- Calibration lab, calibration office environment, and/or customer facility.
- Physical activity includes walking and moderate lifting.