| Micro Precision Onsite Calibration|
Micro Precision Onsite Calibration
Micro Precision Calibration, Inc. maintains a fleet of climate-controlled mobile laboratories.
Micro Precision comes to your facility
Our state-of-the-art mobile labs provide cost effective calibration services at your facility. You no longer need to disassemble your delicate equipment and send components across the country. Micro Precision Calibration provides on-site service to over 4,500 field service companies worldwide. We can provide on-Site service in other areas by special arrangement.
Benefits of Mobile Lab Services
- We customize our onsite services to meet your requirements. We can set up in a designated area at your facility or in one of our mobile labs or we can calibrate your equipment right on your production line.
- Saves shipping, downtime and excessive handling of expensive test instruments.
- Provides a controlled calibration environment at your facility.
- Establishes a set service date and time to work within your production schedule.
- Provide technicians trained in electronic and mechanical calibration.
Micro Precision On-Site Calibration Service Advantages
“We customize our onsite services to meet your requirements. We can set up in a designated area at your facility or in one of our mobile labs or we can calibrate your equipment right on your production line.”
- Eliminates instrument down time and the need for spares
- Minimal interruptions to your manufacturing process
- No questions of where your instruments are or when they will be returned
- You can have all your calibration services done at once, or schedule them throughout the year
- Our calibration technicians are available to answer your questions immediately
- No shipping costs or delays
On-Site Calibration Capabilities Include
- Electronic Calibration
- Mechanical Calibration
- Dimensional Calibration
- RF Electronics Calibration
- Temperature & Chamber Profiling Calibration
- Pressure/Vacuum Calibration
- Force/Torque Calibration
- Surface Plates Calibration
- Optical Comparators Calibration
- Centrifuges Calibration
- Balances/Scales Calibration
- Incubators Calibration
- Hardness Testers Calibration
- Rectifiers Calibration
- Spectrophotometers Calibration
- Fume Hoods Calibration
- ESD Stations Calibration
- Autoclaves Calibration
- Fiber Optics Calibration
- Room Temperature Mapping Calibration
If you do not see the type of calibration you need, that doesn't mean we cannot do it. Please contact us to learn more about our calibration services.
Setting Up on On-Site Visit
- Send a list of instruments to be calibrated and a PO number to Micro Precision Calibration Services.
Include type of service required (where applicable). For example, by including "A2LA Accredited Calibration" on the PO.
- Arrange for On-Site Calibration Service through our field service coordinator.
- Coordinate with your instrument users and arrange for workspace on the appointed days.
Host Micro Precision technicians, make security arrangements and stage the instruments for calibration.
Our calibration technicians will require a clean, well-lit area with 110VAC electrical power and stable temperature conditions. Shutdown and breakdown the instruments, if necessary for calibration. Access to instruments should be arranged with the instrument users, including any security/password requirements, and contact name to supply the instruments to the technicians for calibration during the On-Site service.