Please check our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our products and services.
- How do I contact customer service?
Just call your local Customer Service Representive or visit our laboratory near to you.
- Will I be advised of repairs beforehand?
Yes, customer service will contact you after the unit has been evaluated.
- What is the difference between A2LA and a commercial calibration?
Our accreditation covers specific areas of metrology that have been assessed
by A2LA. These accredited calibrations come with an accredited certificate of
calibration and measurement uncertainties not available for commercial calibrations.
The accredited calibrations will reflect the higher quality systems and standards involved.
- What is the turnaround time?
Our standard lead-time is 3 to 7 working days.
- Do you offer an expedited service?
Yes we have a 24-hour turnaround time with an expediting fee of 50% added on to the calibration cost of the item and 2 days turnaround time with a an expediting fee of 25% add on the calibration cost of the item. 3-7 day no additional fee.
- Do we require RMA #'s?
Your Quote # will act as your RMA#
- Do you require a PO # before any work can be scheduled?
Yes, we do require a purchase order for an On-Site Calibration prior to the technician coming to your facility. A PO # is also required for calibration performed in our lab and we pick it up, but will not calibrate until we have a PO.
- What are your payment terms?
Net 30 days terms of payment if credit application is approved
- How do I get my equipment to you?
We provide pick-up of equipment in selected areas. To inquire, please contact our local customer service representative. Otherwise, you can send it via DHL, FedEx or any other courier services that you use.
- Do you pick up and deliver?
Yes, we do pick up and deliver in an area that is only within mile raduis.
- Does data come with the certificate of calibration?
If you require data, you need to request it when you set up your account. If your account is set up with data, you will receive it with your certificate of calibration.
- Will you remind me when my equipment is due for calibration?
Yes, we will send you a recall notice a month prior to the equipment calibration due date.
- How would I go about setting up an On-Site Calibration?
To set up an On-Site Calibration, you can contact our customer service for the schedule of the On-Site Calibration.
- Is there a minimum charge for an On-Site Calibration?
Please call our sales person on this matter.
- What information is required for the On-Site Calibration?
An accurate list of equipment is required in order for us to send the right procedures, personnel and standards, a purchase order is also required.
- Do you rent or provide loaner equipment?
If spare units are available we can loan them.
- Who determines the calibration cycles?
The customer must select a cycle for their equipment or we can provide one without any recommended cycle. The cycle should be based on the instrument's accuracy, sensitivity, usage, environment and the risks involved with its use. Only the customer can evaluate all of these factors wisely.
- What if I lose the certificate of calibration?
If you lose the certificate of calibration, call customer service and they will fax or mail a copy to you; or you can sign up for our online service and you can reprint any of your certificates yourse. lf interested, call our customer service to establish your online account.
- Can all items be calibrated On-Site?
No, you can send a list to us and we can determine if the equipment needs to be done at our facility or yours.
- What are your warranties?
180-days for Test Equipment Repairs( Part Not Included ); 30-days for Test Equipment Calibration.
- Do you have a price list?
We do not have a published list, however, you can call customer service and they can supply you with the pricing that you need.
- Are you traceable to NIST?
Yes, all calibrations performed by MPC are traceable to NIST.